Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 01:22:39 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Hey Steve-0  (Read 2322 times)
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

Hey steve-o and other tubers.  There is a small lake in Farmersville that would be a good place for tubing.  If memory serves its called town lake.  If you take 380 into farmersville you'll see The Cove bait shop, i always stop there to get my bait when I'm heading to this lake.  That shop is on the corner of 380 and orange (i think).  Anyway, follow orange until it dead ends and turn left.  this road will curve around and you'll come up to the park on the left.  If you hit the gravel road...you've gone too far.  I have been out to this lake several times in both my canoe and my boat.  It is a smaller lake and has very little boat traffic.  Boats are typically bass buster type or small john boats although I have seen a couple larger boats out on the lake.  It has tons of lilly pads and reeds and is a really nice lake.  I have caught perch and bass on this lake.  I have heard there are crappie and some good size cats in this lake also.  If you stop in the cove and ask them about it , they can show some pictures of some of the fish caught there.  Supposedly this lake is full of 3-4lbs bass.

There is also a fishing pier there.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: