Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 15, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Don't Doube Click the Submit Button  (Read 3744 times)

Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

There has been a lot of double posting lately. Please don't double click the Submit button in your posts. It makes for a lot of cleaning up.

Thanks!

Scott

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

thanks

-------------------------
Life isn't like a box of chocolates..... more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn you tomorrow !!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

thanks

Life isn't like a box of chocolates..... more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn you tomorrow !!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

boy , you can tell ole simon is happy today . he's gonna get to go fishin this weekend . http://www.northtexasfishing.com/smiles/th_happyjump.gif
Don't Doube Click the Submit Button

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Cheesy

I am definitely ready

Top Bottom  
Lunker

Scott. I posted a couple of times, and was careful not to click but one time, and it still showed a double post. I then went and tried to Delete one of them, and I can edit it, but for some reason, I can't delete it.  The question is: what am I doing wrong, and how can I correct it. I'm also having a hard time staying logged in. It will show that I'm logged on on the main index page, but not on the seperate threads, I'm running the same system with both computers. Don't have any problems at all on my laptop, but the desktop, is a whole different story.

Any help will be appreciated....Thanks............W.C.

Since the "Good Lord" put 3 times more water than land on earth, don't that mean we are suppose to fish 3 times more than we work?
Top Bottom  

Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

Try the 1st post in this thread and see if it helps.

http://www.lakelavonfishing.com/help-for-forum-problems-vt3546.html

Scott

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

my double post came when it said failed email

Mark Alexander
North Texas Trophy Cats
2008 Central Texas Catfish Classic Champions
"If your hands aren't slimey,then your having a bad day!"
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up