Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 12, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Texas Maga Cat - February 23rd 2008 - Lake Lavon  (Read 6166 times)

Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

http://www.texasmegacat.com

This is an annual tournament that will rotate lakes in the North Texas area every year. The tournament will be held in the winter months when the big cats are most common and the release rate is better.

The tournament is scheduled for February 23rd 2008 at Lake Lavon Texas 7:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. Lake Lavon has been known to produce some huge winter time catfish consistently. Large catfish stringers are a common place in the winter at Lake Lavon. With a healthy shad population most fishermen have little trouble getting bait but winter can present its own issues.

Bring your biggest fish caught on rod and reel to the scales during tournament hours to qualify. You can visit the scales 2 times during tournament hours. This tournament will have a 80% pay out based off of entry fees. All prizes and cash offered by sponsors will be paid out at 100%. The number of places paid and the amount will depend on the number of entries. See the rules page for more information.

Top Bottom  
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Addict

scott i just need one clarification..........

lets say the 3 biggest fish are a 50,45,40 and i weigh in the 45 and 40 does that mean i win twice or will only my biggest fish the 45 count icon_question

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Only your biggest fish will count. You get 2 chances to weigh in. I will clarify the rules. Thanks!

Top Bottom  
Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Addict

thanks for the update scott...........

Top Bottom  
Lunker

Brent I think you ment to put a " . " in those numbers you listed.  You know like 4.5 and 4.0  icon_evil  Tongue  icon_eek  Cheesy  icon_evil

Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

No he didn't...you'll see.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Scott , how many people are allowed to fish out of the same boat ?

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

I assume this is still happenning, right?  Not far away now if so.

-------------------------
Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

I have been out with the flu for a week. I may have to move the date. There are still too many things to do. Ill post and let yall know.

As far as how many to a boat? I am going with 2 people and 10 rods.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

I am going to move the date to late in March. I am still sick and now my wife has it so I need to help take care of her. I will announce the date as soon as I can.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Keep us posted on this...hopefully it doesn't interfere w/ Lewisville...

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Is this still gonna happen?

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Not until next winter. I had a bunch of personal stuff come up and I didnt have the time to dedicate to it. I want it to be a winter tournament so it will have to wait.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Sounds good to me!

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: