Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 23, 2018, 05:56:20 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Lake Lavon Weather, Fishing Forcast, & Lake Level  (Read 26446 times)

Lunker Extreme

I likey :)

http://lavon.uslakes.info/Level.asp
Buddy of mine sent this to me. Pretty cool. Does any lake you want and may help track what ramps will be open etc

Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Thx Emmerson this is pretty cool!

-------------------------
John

I have come to the conclusion that I know everything about nothing and nothing about everything
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Cool site. Thanks

Mike
Fish Forever
Work whenever.
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Thanks for the cool info Emmerson icon_biggrin

Chad
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Sure do like that THUMP!

Well I learn something every day!

Kuntry boy can survive...     even on this here internet thingy ...  icon_lol

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Sure do like that THUMP!

http://lavon.uslakes.info/Level.asp
Buddy of mine sent this to me. Pretty cool. Does any lake you want and may help track what ramps will be open etc

Love that site. EZ to use
Like the graphs for prior years for comparison

Looks like we gotta get used to being low with no water from Texoma.   icon_mad  icon_cry

Top Bottom  
Lunker

Hi Guys: Shame on me for depending on Channel 8 for an accurate wind forecast..Today is a perfect example of how badly Pete Delcus analyzes the weather..

Several days ago the wind was to be 5-10, then he changed it to 10=15 which caused me to cancel my trip to Lavon..It's difficult for me to fish alone let alone find someone to go with me..Today being my birthday I'd looked forward to spending a day fishing . but that was not to be thanks to Pete..Got up late today and found no wind until 3PM, 5 MPH, go figure...

Yet another day lost due to inaccurate weather reporting.. Glad I found this site as it matched the wind velocity to a tee...Thanks to whoever puts this service together for our benefit...No more TV weather forecast for me.........Tracks

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Sure do like that THUMP!

Channel 5 is pretty decent because they only hire meteorologists. I record 10PM, 4:30 am and weekends so I can watch the latest any time.
Using that in combination with the McKinney aviation weather for wind is about as close as you'll get.   icon_mrgreen

Don't you wish you could get paid for being accurate 50% of the time?  icon_lol

Top Bottom  

Minnow

too kool

went behind dam to check it out today https://youtu.be/siJ_1ugF0W8

ya aint livin iffin ya aint fishin
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Checked on the boat this AM and took her for a little spin. Did not see any floating logs but lots of weeds. She is an Island again. The Parking Lot shot the normal level is 3' left of the willow tree.

Jim
Fishing Time is my Chilling Time!
Top Bottom  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Jump to: