Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2018, 03:28:01 AM

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Lake Lavon Weather, Fishing Forcast, & Lake Level  (Read 28732 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

now if the wind would just let off a little...
A LITTLE? icon_evil I for one am sick and tired of this wind. I had planned to take off Friday and make it a longer weekend and now I see the wind forcast is 5-10 tomorrow (of course have to work) so on Friday they are now calling for 15-20 with Gust up to 30  icon_eek

-------------------------
Jim
Fishing Time is my Chilling Time!
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

now if the wind would just let off a little...A LITTLE? icon_evil

+1

Safe Floor North Texas
www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Well it is now 5 foot low  icon_frown and going lower! We need us some Rain for sure and if we do get some the first couple of inches will go straight into the ground with no run off.

Jim
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

yep jmbo..... gonna need atleast 3 or 4 inches before there's any run off to speak of  icon_rolleyes

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Well here we are at 9' low. Received the letter from CP marina that they will be moving the marina to deeper water. Not sure just when they will start but it will take 2-3 weeks to move it. The new location will be out in front of the swim area by the south ramp. Just hope they move it deep enough the first time this go around, last time they had to move it twice (3 times if you cout putting it back in the cove).

Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 10:10:53 AM by JimBo

Jim
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

9'  icon_eek thats depressing.  icon_cry

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

At the 492 full elevation the water is 3' from the old Willow StumP. Gives you an idea how low we are getting.

Jim
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Sachse, Tx

Our Lady Lavon is now 7.96" low. Close enough to 8' East Fork marina looked very sad as well as the ramp yesterday morning. The courtesy dock was barely useable with my shallow draft alumacraft bass boat. Everyone take care out there with the new stumps appearing daily & lets all pray for rain. I hope East Fork ramp will continue to be useable for a while yet. Many years ago I backed off the back of a ramp in an East Texas lake when the water was low. With my age, health & missing left leg I think it would be much more difficult if that were to happen again. Take care everyone.  icon_rolleyes Sad

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Sachse, Tx

8.2' low now.  icon_rolleyes

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Droppin' fast now....East side of Mallard Cove is nearly dry...

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Learning one step at a time

On the brighter side, we are still a foot and a half higher than January 1st of 2012. Iet's pray for a wet spring and the completion of the pipeline next fall. Oboma has given his okay below.

Neil
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

On the brighter side, we are still a foot and a half higher than January 1st of 2012. Iet's pray for a wet spring and the completion of the pipeline next fall. Oboma has given his okay below.

Great news!

Steven Stanley
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Great news but aint gonna help winter crappie fishin at me slip this winter. Only mother nature can fix that! bout 1.5 feet of water in the slip right now. If we don't git a lot of rain soon to fill up the lady, then we are all gonna be in a tight spot before that pipeline starts providing water next fall. I see more water restrictions sooner than later on the horizon if'n we don't git a lot of rain soon! Might want to hold off on any major landscaping or new lawn projects!

Top Bottom