Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Add the ray roberts link under the ray hubbard link  (Read 5053 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

How about helping Kam get his new site under way.

do you think it would be a good idea to add ray roberts to the other sites section like hubbard ?

-------------------------
Life isn't like a box of chocolates..... more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn you tomorrow !!
Top Bottom  
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

His PM said he wasn't ready to let the cat out of the bag.  I guess you didn't get that one too Wink

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I'll just sit here and be quiet then  icon_cry

hee hee thanks Shawn

Life isn't like a box of chocolates..... more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn you tomorrow !!
Top Bottom  
Lunker

might as well open it up - there is lots more to do, but it shouldn't interfere with posting.  Please add a link if you don't mind, and I will link back to the LLF and LRHF sites..  Thanks

Kam Minatrea
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

seems like our crackheads that breaks into trucks while we're out fishin have moved to 3 boat ramps at ray roberts .. if you get the chance , check out this topic on tff .

http://www.texasfishingforum.com/.ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=030948

can't get away from them they're everywhere  :x

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

I'll work on getting it added.  Originally that area was set up for sites that we owned, but we can make a temp exception to help you get started.  Wink  It may not stay there for ever, but we can put you on the links pages long term for sure too.

I'll have to remember how to do the part on the forum.  Its a hack that adam did I think, so I'll have to dig around to see if I can figure it out.. if not, I'll ask adam to do it.

Top Bottom  
Lunker

Shawn - I was really asking specifically for a link under the "Other Sites" section on the forum.  That would be MORE than excellent, and plenty to help the site get seen.  If that spot is a "pay per view" spot, just let me know.  I know you guys have lots to do and time is money...

Thanks for all the help.

Kam Minatrea
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

yeah thats where I was talking about.. we can add you, once I remember how to do it Wink

Top Bottom  
Lunker

Thanks for the link guys - Lake Ray Roberts Fishing appreciates it!

PS - send me a 468X60 banner and I will put it on the LRRF site - if ya wanna....

Kam Minatrea
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

I put your link on the Big Fish Cliff site.

Top Bottom  
Lunker

thx scott - got one up for BFC on LRRF too -  Smiley

Kam Minatrea
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: