Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2018, 10:10:51 PM

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
new section  (Read 10482 times)

Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

You dont use your email. You use the one Brent sends you. If you try too many times you are going to lock your ID out. I was just in and it is working fine. I see that several others have registered there too.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Ok,how do we get in there,i used the one Brent sent me on this laptop and tried on another one.As soon as i go to the website even before i type anything it says Username or password not correct! ,i copied and pasted it from there.   icon_question

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I am not sure what is causing that, but that is exactly what is happening on my home PC. I typed in the link on my work PC and everything worked just fine.

This doesn't give you a solution but at least you know there is empathy  icon_cry

-------------------------
Life isn't like a box of chocolates..... more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn you tomorrow !!
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

I think i have a weird connection.   icon_lol
I'll lower my settings and see.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

I'm locked out.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

This is what i see as soon as i open the page.
see

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Looks like there is still some work to do on this thing. Its hard to find a product out there that does what we want for free. I can get in every time on multile computers. Not sure what the issue is here.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I think it's because of the default setting of "remembering setting" has been check and everytime you click onto that web page it automatic remember the wrong email and password.  Go and clear out your histories and delete all cookies and try again.

-------------------------
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect.
It just means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

If anyone is having trouble, manually type the info in. Dont use autosave and dont copy and paste. Make sure your cap locks are off too.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

And.....if you are using IE try it with Firefox. I have tried it with both but I use Firefox and it works every time.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

I always uncheck remember settings in all my password programs in case some idiot steals my pc.I'll have to put firefox on this one.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

One thing,when i type the info and hit submit the screen blinks and all input data is removed and the box is checked.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Quote from: "ScottB"
And.....if you are using IE try it with Firefox. I have tried it with both but I use Firefox and it works every time.

I just pot firefox on here and it doesn't make any difference,same screen.
Can you set up a new password or anything ?.
This is my old desktop.
Thanks

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Same issue here...Locked-out icon_cry

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Those of you who couldnt login.......

Its because you tried too many times and it locked you out. I have cleared all of the locks. You should be able to get in now.

BE CAREFUL please.

Scott

Top Bottom  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: