Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 16, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
PC/Cookies  (Read 1734 times)
Lunker Extreme

When I tried to get on to my hotmail this morning it had a new look and said to use Net Passport you must enable cookies. AOL is my ISP. I went to start button, settings, Internet options, security and cookies are set at enable.Still won't let me log on to hotmail. Any ideas?

-------------------------
Jimmy
Early to bed early to rise. Fish all day and make up lies.
Top Bottom  
I bought a box of animal crackers and it said on it "Do not eat if seal is broken." So I opened up the box, and sure enough...
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Legend

are you using Internet Explorer or the AOL browser?

Does this site remember who you are or do you have to log in everytime?

We use cookies to remember users so that will help to tell you if it is REALLy a cookie issue or yet another error message that Microsoft misleads us on.

Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf.  You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time.

Adam
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

I have to use Internet explorer to get to this site so I pulled it up and typed in the hot mail web site and it worked. I hope AOL enjoy's the money I give them every month because there getting ready to lose it.  icon_evil   icon_evil   icon_evil

Jimmy
Early to bed early to rise. Fish all day and make up lies.
Top Bottom  
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

I had the same problem when I went to monster.com (I don't know why I'd go there, I love job  icon_twisted )  It said I had to have cookies enabled....and I did.  I found a Microsoft technet article that said within IE go to tools-->services->internet options-->privacy-->advanced and check the box to override automatic cookie handling and make sure the accept first party cookies and the accept third party cookies where checked...... after that.... no problem.  This will just work on IE6

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: