Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2018, 04:41:04 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Idiots in boats  (Read 2710 times)
Lunker Extreme

Yesterday we had 21 jug lines out. It looked like a white sea of floating devices and had two boats run right through our jugs with us standing in the boat pointing and waving.   icon_evil

-------------------------
Jimmy
Early to bed early to rise. Fish all day and make up lies.
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

You got a 30:06?

Jim reed
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

There should be loop holes in the law for things like that. Reduce the IDIOT population.

Jimmy
Early to bed early to rise. Fish all day and make up lies.
Top Bottom  
I bought a box of animal crackers and it said on it "Do not eat if seal is broken." So I opened up the box, and sure enough...
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Legend

Only problem is what if there is an Idiot has the 30:06 and thinks you are the Idiot  Cheesy  Cheesy

Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf.  You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time.

Adam
Top Bottom  
Lunker

Quote from: "Jimmy"
There should be loop holes in the law for things like that. Reduce the IDIOT population.

This is a rule/law concerning this matter.  I know I read something about it in that little outdoors rules and regs book published by TPWD.  When I get home I'll try to find it, and post the info.

MikeD
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

rule concerning shooting boaters

or

running through jug lines in a boat???

You think THAT'S hard, try naming two cities in New Hampshire!
Top Bottom  
Lunker

Quote from: "miked"
Quote from: "Jimmy"

This is a rule/law concerning this matter.  I know I read something about it in that little outdoors rules and regs book published by TPWD.  When I get home I'll try to find it, and post the info.

Page 31 of the TP&W Outdoor Annual, Item 9 reads - Harassment of hunters, trappers, or anglers (Sportsmen's Rights Act) is punishable by a fine of $200 to $2000 and/or 180 days in jail

I think the twist here is, who will determine what is harassment, and who will enforce it.

MikeD
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Page 31 of the TP&W Outdoor Annual, Item 9 reads - Harassment of hunters, trappers, or anglers (Sportsmen's Rights Act) is punishable by a fine of $200 to $2000 and/or 180 days in jail

I think the twist here is, who will determine what is harassment, and who will enforce it.

The person being harrassed.

Jim reed
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: