Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 14, 2018, 05:58:45 AM

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Best day fishing I have ever had on lavon  (Read 16145 times)

Lunker Extreme

I was on hubby during the summer months on a hot week day fishing the rocks when we came across a large school and YES school of eaters running the top of the water like sandys.. I tried everything in the box but had nothing that would intise a bite! it was wild to see a few of them jump up and around!

Most where in a feeding frendzy but SOME did jump i since then have never went on the water without some form of catfish bait!

Dang cats wont hit a spinnerbait when you need them to!  :?

-------------------------
Tommy C Williams
Ready for a Bigger PB than JJason has!

Go Cowboys!
Top Bottom  

Lunker

Quote from: "Moonglow"
Quote from: "fishin1"
i thought you was fishin for cats

catfishing was my original intenstion but they turned their stumpy little snouts up to everything I offered so I moved on.  It's hard to watch fish jump aroundyou knowing the cats are not interested in eating today, so I started looking to catch one of those Marlons...   they too were acting like very ungrateful guest!  I got tired and went home with absolutely nothing to brag about!!!!

My guess is you were watching carp jumpin all around.  At least that is what I was told. How to catch 'em when they are jumpin like that I dunno.

Life's a sport...
Fishin's serious.
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Quote from: "brent"
dang johnny thought i as the only one that does my homework. if people would read this forum has way more than just posts and pics. its a great fishing journal with priceless information. i have printed tons of info from this forum incase shawn decides to pull the plug

I like looking back over old posts...especially the current times of year when the lake levels were similar to waht they are currently.  Ran across those few posts I refreshed as I was going back.  Man '05 and especially '06 when the lake was down were awesome for gettin on a mess of big cats.  Good luck to all huntin that monster as the weather cools!  Hopefully it won't be too long before I can break it off for the boat I want and start learning Livingston, the Trinity River, and Conroe.  Cheesy

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Please excuse me for my ignorance but who is Al Linder?

Top Bottom  

Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Legend

Proud grandpa of Lavon Jr. Record holder. 48.75#

Quote from: "Allan"
Please excuse me for my ignorance but who is Al Linder?

Second phto. Famous for hosting a fishing show on TV.

Capt. Larry

Capt. Larry's Guide Service
 972-743-0607
capt.larrylawley@yahoo.com

http://www.capt-larry-east-texas-fishing-guide.com/index.html

Don't work too hard, play when you can and fish every chance you get.
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Host of In Fisherman, Linders Angling Edge, and others...

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

WOW! Looks like a fun day!

A bad day hunting or fishing is better than a good day at work!
Top Bottom  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: