Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 20, 2018, 09:38:56 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
DRIFT ANCHOR  (Read 2102 times)
Lunker

I SAW A THREAD ON BUILDING A DRIFT ANCHOR AND NOT A COUPLE
OF 5GAL. BUCKETS.  THIS HAD SOME 1/4" ROPE, PVC PIPE AND SOME OUTDOOR SHADEING SCREEN.  CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT FOURM IT WAS ON EITHER LLF, TFF OR WISKERKITTY.  ANY HELP WITH THIS WOULD BE GREAT.  THIS WOULD HELP WITH MY  CANNONBALLIN ON FORK .  I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH CONTROL WITH THE BUCKETS.

SCOTT

Top Bottom  
I bought a box of animal crackers and it said on it "Do not eat if seal is broken." So I opened up the box, and sure enough...
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Legend

this thread from whiskerkitty gives a little on it

http://whiskerkitty.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=938604506&f=822603046&m=367601599&p=2

Hopefully we can get Jerry to give us some detailed instructions on how to build one. What kinda boat do you have and what size?

-------------------------
Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf.  You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time.

Adam
Top Bottom  
Lunker

I HAVE A 16.5' WAHOO .  ITS A SPIN OFF OF A BOSTON WHALER.  70 JOHNSON .  STAINLESS RAILING AROUND.  THE ONLY ONE THING I DONT LIKE ABOUT IT IS THE WET DECK. SIDE CONSOLE.  LIKE A CORK ON THE WATER.  LOVED IT WHEN I LIVED IN PASADENA, TEXAS.  DID A LOT OF BAY FISHING.  SURE DO MISS THOSE FLOUNDER AND SPECKS.
  EVERYTHING IS SO NOISEEEEE!
THANKS ADAM.
THERES ONE THAT SHOWED THE PICTERE ALSO.
http://whiskerkitty.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=938604506&f=822603046&m=4766007811&r=3986044021#3986044021

SCOTT

Top Bottom  
Group: Fishing Guide
Lunker Extreme

I should have gotten a patent on the chute Cheesy    If you are gonna drift and don't have one of these your spinnin your wheels.

Jerry

www.NorthTexasGuideService.com
04' Crappie USA Region 4 Champion
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

a poor man's drift chute is two 5 gal pails tied to the bow and stern.  Make sure they are the same and the rope is the same length.

Won't replace a chute, but if you drift once a year, it'll do.

You think THAT'S hard, try naming two cities in New Hampshire!
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: