Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2018, 01:27:45 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Havn't been out in a while  (Read 526 times)

Lunker

Gonna give it a shot early Friday morning with my son. Im thinking anchored up shallow before sun rise north of 380. What do yall think? Is that too shallow this time of year?
Wish us luck

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

sorry for the late reply but go to the east side towards indian creek . water lvl is bout normal . hope yall did good  icon_cool

-------------------------
Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker

Thanks that's what I should have done we cut it short at 10:00am. a few miles north of tickey creek
One hit and lost him due to old line breaking. We will have to try it again

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

icon_mrgreen gotta keep that line fresh  icon_cool

-------------------------
Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker

Went out Saturday at sun up. Had some trouble finding the shad. Finallly landed some good size ones and putted out into the timber. 5 FOW, Santee rigs, found a ring of trees the wind was blowing into. Only able to fish a couple hours, nothing to write home about, but 3 good eater size blues. Highland Park has been my go to so far. Got my motor fixed again, so will be trying some other spots now as well.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: