Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 11:30:03 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Lake Lavon Clean-up on Facebook  (Read 635 times)

Lunker

Thought I would plug this group that was created on Facebook... one of our fellow fishermen started up this page and has managed to garner quite a following of folks who care about the lake and our public access.  

https://m.facebook.com/lakelavoncleanup/

Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 09:39:46 PM by LMB_Procrafter

-------------------------
Jimmy Houston got it right: She doesn't have to be a '10,' as long as she likes to fish!
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I follow the group on Facebook. I'm impressed with the number of folks volunteering to help clean up. Wish I had time to co,,it to hleping but don't.

Top Bottom  

Lunker

The next one at Little Ridge is a bit of a haul from my house in Mckinney... I am hoping my pitch for the next clean-up to be at Clear Lake will be accepted.

-------------------------
Jimmy Houston got it right: She doesn't have to be a '10,' as long as she likes to fish!
Top Bottom  
Lunker

All -

I am a bit delayed in getting this out, but wanted to tell you that Ticky Creek has a brand new courtesy dock!  We were able to launch it last week and it is ready for use.

Please make sure to wear your life jackets.  As the weather and the water start to cool, life jackets begin to serve 2 functions - first, they help you stay afloat if you go overboard and second, they help retain body heat if you are in the water. 

Respectfully,
Ranger Perrin

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: