Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 01:14:40 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Kiss of Death  (Read 1070 times)

Lunker

I've never owned a digital scale, but bought one on a whim a couple of weeks ago. I put it in my tackle box, headed to the lake Sat. on an absolutely stunning afternoon. Between 2:00 and 5:00 p.m. I caught 43 crappie, 3 of which were legal and later released. I told every one of the 5" fish to go get Grandma, but none of them listened. Still was fun and I didn't have to clean fish that night.

It's good to see big fish still out there some where (see TexExp's post) but I need to change my approach to finding some of them. Or leave the dang scale at home.

-------------------------
When in doubt, set the hook!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Sure do like that THUMP!

lol

That and cameras. Never fails!   icon_mrgreen

You'll need it soon for your new PB.  icon_cool

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Dinknado !!  orangebigeek
Same thing happened to me a coupla weeks ago. 3:30-5:30 it was dinks galore. Then 5:30-dark the dinks disappeared and it was all nice keepers.

Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 10:00:43 PM by evinrudelark

-------------------------
Don't catchem all
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Dinknado !!  orangebigeek
Same thing happened to me a coupla weeks ago. 3:30-5:30 it was dinks galore. Then 5:30-dark the dinks disappeared and it was all nice keepers.

Yep, I've found the same thing at Hubbard. Sometimes for an hour or two I can't buy a keeper, or even a dink for that matter. But then they start biting and it's keeper city for awhile! You just have to wait them out until they start feeding.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Sure do like that THUMP!

Dinknado eh?  lol

I'm going to borrow that one!  lmao

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: