Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2018, 05:32:19 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Sandies  (Read 2003 times)
Minnow

I've been all over the lake looking for the sandies and only found small ones by the railroad bridge. Has anyone else had any luck finding them?

Top Bottom  
Minnow

They were biting pretty good at the little ridge peninsula yesterday. It was CRAZY windy, but fun. We were casting to the south and reeling em in.

Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

s2srea - I assume you were fishing from the bank?

Top Bottom  
Minnow

Cool heading out this sat. I'll reply with my findings.

Top Bottom  

Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Legend

There are maps on my report page here. Of exactly where to look for them. We have limited every day the last two weeks. They've been Thicket glass house, Island point, hybrid point, and the southern power plant tip on the southside. We're catching them anywhere from 1 to 14 foot. Caught about 150 in less than two hours to days ago.

-------------------------
Carey Thorn

Lake Lavon Crappie Guide - Plus Other Lakes

Bass Pro Shop - Pro Staff Member

http://TexasOklahomaFishingGuide.com/

469-528-0210
Top Bottom  

Lunker

There are maps on my report page here. Of exactly where to look for them. We have limited every day the last two weeks. They've been Thicket glass house, Island point, hybrid point, and the southern power plant tip on the southside. We're catching them anywhere from 1 to 14 foot. Caught about 150 in less than two hours to days ago.

Sorry for the dumb question but where is your report page?  Is it the other thread in this forum or something else?

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Sorry for the dumb question but where is your report page?  Is it the other thread in this forum or something else?

Start here  icon_mrgreen  This is what Carey is talking about..

http://forum.lakelavonfishing.com/index.php/topic,18983.0.html

Top Bottom  
Minnow

s2srea - I assume you were fishing from the bank?

Hey redloon, sorry for the delayed response.  Yes bank fishing.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: