Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 17, 2018, 05:19:58 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Fun Day on the Bank 4-19-17  (Read 1687 times)

Lunker Extreme

Tried it on the shallow end of the lake Wednesday morning where BankfisinDave thought the fishing might be good.He was right.The bite kicked in pretty quick and stayed steady up till about 1:00 pm. Dave was hitting the sweet spot,pulling in a couple of 20+ pounders and multiple good eaters from 5 to 17 pounds. They hit everything we threw at them shad,carp,perch and drum.
High point of the day was seeing one of my 12ft. rods get pulled completely down and then disappear into the waves as I dove in after it. Unbelievably Dave found it a few minutes later while we were searching around and the fish was still on! Turned out to be only about 15 pounds. I'll be pushing them rod holders in a little deeper from now on. icon_lol The 20s were released and the rest added up to 5 gallons of fillets.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

nice work fellas...

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

High point of the day was seeing one of my 12ft. rods get pulled completely down and then disappear into the waves as I dove in after it

Definitely the high point of the day for me trying to restrain from laughing seeing that!  icon_lol
Glad you didn't lose the expensive combo though.......

Top Bottom  
Minnow

Wow, great day on the lake!  I need to get Troy out there and hopefully have the great luck you guys did. Congrats on the nice catches!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

nice

-------------------------
William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol  bet that was a site  icon_biggrin it was a great day for yall , congrats

-------------------------
Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: