Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2017, 02:53:14 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Thump Thursday  (Read 1424 times)

Lunker

Fished mid afternoon into the wee hours Thursday, caught 16 from 3 to 730 in 2' to 14'  once it got dark
we switched to jig and bobber and kept on catching...lot more throwbacks in the evening tho

http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp38/onelastshot4og/Mobile%20Uploads/54DF224B-0940-4262-BCB8-C6EEF976EB3F.jpg
Thump Thursday

http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp38/onelastshot4og/Mobile%20Uploads/55775E1F-B020-4934-A99B-8A52AC66020D.jpg
Thump Thursday

This one had been hooked before and must have broke off

Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Hey Oscar, that's the fish that I lost yesterday morning!! Give me my fish back, you crappie thief!!!  icon_lol

Top Bottom  

Lunker

Hey Oscar, that's the fish that I lost yesterday morning!! Give me my fish back, you crappie thief!!!  icon_lol

Lol I know that's a fib cause you're no minner man

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Sure do like that THUMP!

Minners rule!!! 

icon_mrgreen

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Sure do like that THUMP!

WTG guys!

I hear Luis is a certified jig & bobber man now.

Top Bottom  

Minnow

Very nice!! What color seems to be working for you? I heard white and chartreuse works on Lavon... I live in Nevada but I haven't fished this area. I usually go out to Nevarro Mills for crappie fishing (and do pretty well there) but it'd be nice to catch some delicious crappie a little closer to home!

Good luck and happy fishing!

Top Bottom  

Lunker

Very nice!! What color seems to be working for you? I heard white and chartreuse works on Lavon... I live in Nevada but I haven't fished this area. I usually go out to Nevarro Mills for crappie fishing (and do pretty well there) but it'd be nice to catch some delicious crappie a little closer to home!

Good luck and happy fishing!

Well Doc my go to is white/chart or pearl /chart but this year I have experimented with some new color combos and have found pretty good success. CrazyAngler in black shad, hot watermelon and black / pink are my favs
Bonehead Anchovie has quickly become a go to in the slip. When I do find a tough bite I'll spice it up with some slab slobber. All in all I don't think color matters cause if the fish are there and hungry they will thump the snot out of any jig but I'm a jig wh**e and gotta have em all

Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 03:35:37 AM by J.A..F.O.
Top Bottom  

Lunker

WTG guys!

I hear Luis is a certified jig & bobber man now.

Minnalivesmatter

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Sure do like that THUMP!

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: