Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2017, 10:47:10 PM

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Crappie Structure  (Read 2460 times)

LLF Fishing Addict

Sure do like that THUMP!

I like it!!

Maybe not a condo... but a crappie jungle gym... 

http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww79/Texexp/01%20-%20Jan-June%202017/Crappie%20Structure_zpsbgjjkcpv.jpg
Crappie Structure

Getchu some!

Top Bottom  
Lunker

and where you gonna put that jungle?

Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

We don't want any of your secret places, Tim, just the longitude and latitude of where you place it.  icon_lol

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Needs a swing and a slide, maybe a merry-go-round. icon_smile

-------------------------
Don't catchem all
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

That's pretty cool. Might be a bit of a chore to transport.

Top Bottom  
Lunker

All -

While that is an impressive structure, we would like to remind everyone that unauthorized placement of anything on USACE lands or in USACE waters constitutes a violation of 36 CFR 327.  Lavon is full of extensive natural structure.  Please refrain from adding additional material, whether man-made or natural, in Lavon Lake. 

Thank you,
Ranger Perrin

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Sure do like that THUMP!

Thanks for the reminder Ranger!

This was someone else's structure from middle of the country somewhere. I just thought it was impressive also so I shared the pict.

That house in the picture is WAYYYY too nice to be mine.  lol

We're glad you monitor this forum!

Tim

Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 08:04:26 PM by TexExp
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Sure do like that THUMP!

I think once per year (or once in a while??) COE allows structure to be attached to marina slips with a permit.
Mr. P had an impressive similar structure that was so extensive it was called the Space Station.  lol   icon_mrgreen 

Top Bottom  
Lunker

That's what I like about Ranger Perin...  his willingness to help educate us BEFORE we get into trouble....

Now if he can only get the East Fork ramps opened up... 

Top Bottom  

Lunker

That's what I like about Ranger Perin...  his willingness to help educate us BEFORE we get into trouble....

rockon rockon police police fishing

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

That would be perfect with some lateral limbs added.  icon_cool icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Sure do like that THUMP!

It's the roads.
They don't have funds for the roads in the park.   Embarrassed orangeno orangecry Cry

Least, that's what I heard.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

check out EF roads . they were repavin the park last time i was there a couple of weeks ago  icon_cool

atleast inside the park / campin area , maybe theyre gonna repave everything  icon_rolleyes

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Sure do like that THUMP!

check out EF roads . they were repavin the park last time i was there a couple of weeks ago  icon_cool

atleast inside the park / campin area , maybe theyre gonna repave everything  icon_rolleyes

Awesome!!
Sure hope so.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Well they need to pave those roads! They were in horrible condition before the "flood". I said I would not drag my 5th wheel back to east Fork until the roads were fixed. We used to camp there regularly.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: