Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 17, 2018, 05:01:23 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Lowry Crossing action?  (Read 1085 times)

Minnow

is anyone catching up there?

I kayak up from the lake and walk the shore line, but there is a huge log jam right where the two creeks come together and I was wondering if any are making it past? I have caught a number of fish with big wounds from the branches and have seen them get caught up in the jam.

Top Bottom  
Minnow

I was wondering myself if there was any action.. Gonna try to get out there sometime this week and check it out

Top Bottom  
Minnow

Went out there this evening and didn't do any good. Caught a catfish on a jig. Didn't see any shad popping or much of anything going on. Wondering if they are pushed further north or maybe can't get pass the log jam to the south..the water looked low. The upcoming rain might push them up maybe. I did see a stringer full of dead sandbass by the entrance though... not really sure why someone would just leave a stringer full of fish.  Anyone else venture out there? Looks like I'll just keep fighting the crowd at rowlett creek for awhile unless someone wants to tell me a hotspot  icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  

Lunker

I was bank fishing north of the log jam a few weeks ago with no bites. The spot was crowded and no one else seemed to be catching anything. I did not see any kayaks come by but if you find a way to portage the jam I bet there is some good fishing as the water is fairly deep. 

Top Bottom  

Minnow

I caught 13 eaters at the log jam last weekend​, but short of doing what I'm doing (kayaking up from Bratonia and walking) I have no idea how'd you'd get there.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: