Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 17, 2018, 07:27:00 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Bass fishing reports? On beds? Kayak fishing for largemouth?  (Read 1676 times)
Minnow

Anyone catching largemouth at Lavon?  Never fished for bass there but just got a kayak and want to take it out. Looking for tips and launch points.

Anyone see bass in beds at Lavon?

Thanks!

Top Bottom  
Minnow

Anyone catching largemouth at Lavon?  Never fished for bass there but just got a kayak and want to take it out. Looking for tips and launch points.

Anyone see bass in beds at Lavon?

Thanks!

I pretty much solely largemouth fish on lavon and had been doing really well on largemouth until about February since about April of last year, since then I cannot find them in any of my usual spots. I wish I could help you out.

I can tell you that they are not around highland park/bratonia park part of the lake as of this weekend, I would try around 380 bridge, maybe around Pilot Grove Creek? I will tell you I went about 1 mile or 2 up in sister grove creek and didnt catch a thing, so you might consider avoiding that creek. Now I'm sure there is someone who bank fishes and knows the creeks really well, who might chime in and tell me otherwise.

I will be going out again this weekend, I will report back if I end up finding any.

Top Bottom  
Minnow

thanks for the report.  I've been fishing Fork lately and haven't hit lavon.  Might go this week.  Have you been out after largemouths on lavon lately?  They are mid-spawn at Fork.  Just guessing probably the same at Lavon.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: