Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
SOLD - Pontoon for sale $6250  (Read 721 times)
Minnow

1997 Landau BT20LX fishing pontoon with Mercury Force 90 outboard. Has 4 fishing seats, trolling motor, 2 Lowrance X135 fish finders (one mounted on the trolling motor). Includes custom bimini and vinyl cockpit enclosure (encloses the entire midsection of the boat leaving the fishing seats open). Upholstery is worn, but fully functional. Boat has a sink, changing room w/ porta-potty, live wells, etc. Primarily used for fishing in my slip at Collin Marina where it sits today (slip paid through June or July - can't recall). Trailer needs carpet on bunks and I do not have the title to it.

Once again, the trailer is ROUGH and I do not have the title.   Would like to sell quickly, so definitely willing to negotiate price...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/boa/5980849598.html

Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 05:03:01 PM by RichF
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

rich .......  i might have a buyer for ya  icon_mrgreen ill talk to him tomorrow at work  icon_cool

-------------------------
Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

icon_rolleyes sorry bud , struck out . hes not lookin right now until they move out of the HOA BS ........ he said it'd probablly be in afew months before he gets serious about findin one

-------------------------
Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Minnow

Thanks brother.  I have someone that seems fairly interested. We'll see how it turns out....

Top Bottom  
Minnow

SOLD

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: