Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2018, 07:57:39 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Long hike today but worthwhile  (Read 1721 times)

LLF Fishing Addict

Lou and I made the long hike today to fish South end of the lake . Slow day, ended up with 3 fish.
2 eaters and a 47lbr. Fresh shad for bait fishing relatively deep water. Day started off cold but real nice weather after about noon with the good South winds.
Good times!

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Nice one Dave!

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Good  job bud, only two eaters for me today. Try it again manana.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

WTG Dave & Lou!  icon_cool

-------------------------
Top Bottom  
Minnow

Awesome catch!

Top Bottom  

Lunker

Wish I was fit enough to take that hike ..I would if I could. Did I tell you I once walked to the most easterly point of the island and didn't catch a dang thing. Enouugh about me  icon_biggrin good fish amigo

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Nice job Gents

Safe Floor North Texas
www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Wish I was fit enough to take that hike ..I would if I could. Did I tell you I once walked to the most easterly point of the island and didn't catch a dang thing. Enouugh about me  icon_biggrin good fish amigo

Thanks fellows .

That's one heck of a hike Oscar!
Realized as I've gotten older that this fishing means much more than just trying  to finalize the deal with the Big Bertha that has gotten away from us before. The hobby gives us a lot more. I don't feel much like walking around or getting on a treadmill but the thrill of fishing can get me motivated. The overall health benefits whether it be mental health days , loss of weight or just feeling better outdoors is great for me.
 This dadgum cold/hot , North /South winds weather this year has been a trip.  Typical Texas weather though.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Not the biggest, but big enough -- 59lb Blue

good job guys, that's a nice one indeed!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

icon_cool icon_cool icon_cool  way to go guys . very nice hoss there dave  icon_cool

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: