Lake Lavon Fishing
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 24, 2018, 05:04:14 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
1972 Mako 17' standard - reduced to $2000 - SOLD  (Read 1069 times)
Lunker Extreme

1972 Mako 17' Standard Center Console boat with 1978 Johnson 85Hp motor and solid boat trailer. Motor runs good and has solid 'pee' stream and has working tilt/trim. Motor pushes the boat to 30 - 32 MPH as reported on the fish finder GPS readout. The boat floor, transom, and stringers are solid.  The boat could use a little cosmetic TLC (teak trim could use refinishing and red bootstripe on hull needs re-painting but I have the paint for it). I've replaced the lids to the two rear fish boxes and the center console seat lid with Extren fiberglass lids - they are solid enough to stand on. I have the center console seat cushion and backrest cushion in red vinyl that matches the bootstripe.  New Tsunami 800 bilge pump has been installed 'just in case' but the boat does not take on water after a day's fishing. This is the same model boat as 'Fishful Thinking' which many of you may have seen in the past on Lake Lavon.

Trailer has new bow stop, new rollers, new LED waterproof lights, new 5' guide-ons, and I just replaced the axle this month. I will include the Lowrance Elite HD4 fish finder that is currently on the boat.  

Check out if you want more information on the Mako 17' 'Standard' model.

I've reduced the price to $2000 since it is the end of the season and I need the room in my driveway.  This price is $1000 less than the three Mako 17's posted on Houston Craigslist and you won't have to drive the 500+ miles to Houston and back to pick up one of these fine fishing machines icon_cool

Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 07:48:23 PM by redloon
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: