Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2018, 03:36:28 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Little Ridge Courtesy Dock  (Read 2186 times)
Lunker Extreme

Took the boat out for the first time this year and launched at Little Ridge.  The courtesy dock is no longer there - just a walkway down to a dead end (into 5 feet of water). 
Anyone know where the dock went or what happened to it?

I'm wondering how long it will take to replace that?

Seems like the park facilities are falling apart with no maintenance. Is East Fork ramp by the marina still closed?

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Took the boat out for the first time this year and launched at Little Ridge.  The courtesy dock is no longer there - just a walkway down to a dead end (into 5 feet of water). 
Anyone know where the dock went or what happened to it?

I'm wondering how long it will take to replace that?

Seems like the park facilities are falling apart with no maintenance. Is East Fork ramp by the marina still closed?
  i think i may have seen it stuck in brush at clear lake. i told my buddy that there is part of a dock in brush.

-------------------------
memory lane is only a 1/4 mile long
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

i think i may have seen it stuck in brush at clear lake. i told my buddy that there is part of a dock in brush.

That dock has been at Clear lake. the water level was so low for so long the willows grew up around the dock whilst it was on dry land.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

That dock has been at Clear lake. the water level was so low for so long the willows grew up around the dock whilst it was on dry land.
this was back up inside the south cove past the pier wedged in the trees

memory lane is only a 1/4 mile long
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Looks like the dock is back in place - sorta.   I'm referring to Tim's pictures of Little Ridge posted in the Crappie section.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: