Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 22, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Hello  (Read 1222 times)
Minnow

Wisconsin native.  Fished for northerns, bluegills, crappie, largemouths, yellow perch, and carp mostly.  Haven't fished much since I moved here from Wisconsin.  Interested in crappie fishing at Lake Lavon.  Is it necessary to use boat to get out to tree structure?  I would really like to be able to take grandson and fish from shore.  I do not own a boat.  Prefer northern part of Lavon.  Any info would be helpful.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Welcome aboard and Welcome to Texas . Theres all kinds of tree structure for wadin right now around the lake and a couple of weeks it'll be warm enough to move em in . check out twin groves or blue ridge park area . google map it . I personally havent been up there lately though . should be up enough to find some cover for em .

-------------------------
Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

I would suggest a guided trip with Carey Thorn (he frequently posts on here).  He is an expert on Lavon crappie and sandies (white bass).  He is currently running white bass trips in the creeks around here but is starting his crappie trips too.  He goes as 'tarponfly' on here.

Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 08:29:53 AM by Texdan
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

I would suggest a guided trip with Carey Thorn (he frequently posts on here).  He is an expert on Lavon crappie and sandies (white bass).  He is currently running white bass trips in the creeks around here but is starting his crappie trips too.  He goes as 'tarponfly' on here.

Great idea! Carey is the best!

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: