Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2018, 10:49:44 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Place to camp and beach the toon  (Read 2856 times)

Lunker

I'm looking for recommendations for a place to camp where I can beach the toon right by the site.  Taking the 9 and 7 year old so I'm most interested in kid friendly locations.  I like isle du bois on ray bob but I've never brought my boat there.

Thanks for any suggestions.

-------------------------
Matt
Top Bottom  

Lunker

I'm looking for recommendations for a place to camp where I can beach the toon right by the site.  Taking the 9 and 7 year old so I'm most interested in kid friendly locations.  I like isle du bois on ray bob but I've never brought my boat there.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Clear lake park has some camp sites right next to the water. I've stayed there before and have left my boat either beached ir anchored right off the shore there....never had a problem.

McKinney, Texas
1966 13' Classic Boston Whaler
1978 21' Crusader mini-daycruiser

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day."
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Clear lake park has some camp sites right next to the water. I've stayed there before and have left my boat either beached ir anchored right off the shore there....never had a problem.

Need to check but I think Clearlake Park is closed to camping. South ramp is open for launching. I think only East Fork, Collin & Lavonia are open for camping but I'm not sure. Need to check COE website.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: