Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 21, 2018, 08:08:25 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
inspection/registration ?  (Read 923 times)

Lunker Extreme

My inspection expires this month and my reg. expires next feb. Do I just scrape off the inspection sticker and then wait to get an inspection within 90 days of the registration sticker renewal time even though that means I will have gone over a year between inspections ? Or do I need to get an inspection this month and will that satisfy the new reg. requirements come next feb? What are ya'll doing? Am I gonna get pulled over, or if I get pulled over if I wait until the 90 day window am I gonna get a ticket unless I have the paper that they give you now instead of a sticker? Have found conflicting info from what should be reliable web sources (newspapers and tv stations). The state site has a little web app where you plug in your sticker dates and it is supposed to tell you what to do but all it says is    "you will need a valid inspection prior to reg. renewal". I are confoosed some.

-------------------------
Don't catchem all
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

My registration went out in July and my inspection expired this month.  I called the tax office and they told me to take the inspection  sticker off and put th new registration sticker on by itself and that I'll not need inspection until next year when my registration needs to be renewed again. I'd call them to confirm this though.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Just scrape off inspection sticker.. When the registration is due in FEB just go get a inspection done before you renew and take paper showing inspection when you register..

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Earlier this year my inspection was up in Feb. and Reg. in June.  I got car inspected, they scraped the label off.  Then got the registration tag in June.  The inspection cost was lower than normal with the remainder added to my regist.  Confusing for sure.  I don't know if I HAD to get the inspection done in Feb. though, perhaps I could have waited until May since is MUST be done before the registration

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: