Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 21, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Looking for a multi-room lodge for a meeting  (Read 1337 times)

Lunker

Good day!

Our company normally hosts a sales meeting every 2 years in Arkansas at an awesome lake lodge, but it flooded and is out of service for a while.

Does anyone know of a place that would sleep 20 to 30 folks and has facilities to host a meeting?  Mainly lecture/classroom style with projector.

We always spend half a day fishing with local guides, so one on a lake would be the bomb diggity Grin

Thank you!

Carter

-------------------------
Religion is a guy in church thinking about fishing. 

Relationship is a guy out fishing thinking about God.
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Not the biggest, but big enough -- 59lb Blue

Not sure where in AR you are looking at but check this out, they have a meeting hall....Nice area Lake Greeson. About 4-5 hours away from DFW

Top Bottom  

Lunker

Check this place -- it fits what you are looking for. I have stayed twice and enjoyed it.

chickasawretreat.com

Top Bottom  

Lunker

Not sure where in AR you are looking at but check this out, they have a meeting hall....Nice area Lake Greeson. About 4-5 hours away from DFW

Thank you very much btroy!  However, I don't see anything referenced. icon_confused icon_biggrin icon_biggrin  Was there a link you meant to put in your message?

Carter

Top Bottom  

Lunker

Check this place -- it fits what you are looking for. I have stayed twice and enjoyed it.

chickasawretreat.com

Thank you busboy!  That looks like a great getaway place! Cool

Carter

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

chickasawretreat.com

Hey Busboy....where you been hiding? Good to see ya on the forum again and givin assistance too!  icon_cool icon_biggrin icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Not the biggest, but big enough -- 59lb Blue

Thank you very much btroy!  However, I don't see anything referenced. icon_confused icon_biggrin icon_biggrin  Was there a link you meant to put in your message?

Carter

...sorry about that:
http://www.lakegreeson.org/lake-greeson-lodging.htm
http://selfcreek.com/lodging

Top Bottom  

Lunker

It is a great place about 1/4 mile from Lake of the Arbuckles --  The only drawback is food -- it's about 7 miles to town [ Sulphur Okla. ]

Hey Mr. P -- I have been away from the fourm for many months but I am back and ready to start fishing the best lake around. Remember if you need some powder for them pretty jig's of yours  -- just ask . 

Top Bottom  
Lunker

Cypress Bend Resort - Toledo Bend (Louisiana Side)

Golf and Fishing

http://www.cypressbend.com/

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: