Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
report for 8-31-15  (Read 3898 times)

Lunker Extreme

12, 7oz---PB...Good fishing to you!!!!

Got to the lake early and was fishing just after day break...slow bite.  Found active fish at 11:15am and had non-stop action until 12:30pm....Bite quit and so did I....it was getting hot.   Ended up with 10 nice keepers, all sandies. little ones and yellow bass were aggressive during the bite and caught the nice ones scattered in among the others.
Had a picture. However, the file was to large to post the system said.....sorry.

Ochigger      fishing

Top Bottom  
Minnow

Glad to hear someone catching some fish out there.  Went Sunday and did terrible.  Hit Ray Roberts today and had a much better outing.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

12, 7oz---PB...Good fishing to you!!!!

Ht Lavon again this morning...again, little sandies & yellow bass were everywhere and a nuisance ...Finally landed 12 nice keepers in 4 hours of fishing....was fun catching all but wish the larger ones were more concentrated.

Ochigger

Top Bottom  
Lunker

pretty consistent - nice job

Top Bottom  
Minnow

Where have the big ones been biting?

Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Trolled a hellpet/spoon combination in 18'-21' on the south side of Little Ridge peninsula this morning.  Kept 12 nice size sandbass and released a bunch of small ones.  Had one  double hookup with a couple of 15" sandies and I thought I had the king sandbass of all time - they put up a good fight together.  Got too hot for me so I left around noon.

Top Bottom  
Minnow

Redloon.  Can you post some picks of your hellpet setup and let me know where you got the main part of the lure from.  I have googled that thing before but so many variations of the thing.  I troll a crankbait behind my kayak all the time with decent luck, but want something easier to get to depth.

Top Bottom