Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2018, 03:45:22 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Little Ridge and Clearlake South Ramps are Open  (Read 2725 times)
Lunker

All -

Thank you for being patient with us as we clean up ramps and make sure they are safe for public use.  We continue to work access as a top priority. 

As of this afternoon, the Little Ridge and Clearlake South Ramps are reopened.  This would not have been possible without the hard work of a team of local volunteers.  If you are interested in volunteering with us in the future, please let me know. 

Please be careful out there and always wear your life jackets.

Thank you,
Ranger Perrin

Top Bottom  
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

Thanks for getting that done.

how do we learn about volunteer opportunities.  You should also post them here.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Thanks for getting that done.

how do we learn about volunteer opportunities.  You should also post them here.

Ditto! Could probably get lots of help from this forum if we know dates & times and such.

-------------------------
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

yes sir  icon_cool icon_cool specially since we're bout caught up on the boats . i see the lake visits in the near future  icon_cool icon_biggrin icon_cool for anything

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Drove out to Little Ridge at lunch.  Couple guys were working on the dock, placing new boards.   You can tell where the water line was, WOW.  I wish I would have checked it out at the high water point.   The gate out to the point is closed.

William...

if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Drove out to Little Ridge at lunch.  Couple guys were working on the dock, placing new boards.   You can tell where the water line was, WOW.  I wish I would have checked it out at the high water point.   The gate out to the point is closed.

Yea, that road past the gate was under water almost the whole time, probably giving it a LOT of time to dry out.  Might even be washed out some.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Good news.  I don't get to fish much, but I prefer than to NOT AT ALL!!

b

Fiberglass, aluminum, pontoons...whatever floats your boat.
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

All -

Thank you for being patient with us as we clean up ramps and make sure they are safe for public use.  We continue to work access as a top priority. 

As of this afternoon, the Little Ridge and Clearlake South Ramps are reopened.  This would not have been possible without the hard work of a team of local volunteers.  If you are interested in volunteering with us in the future, please let me know. 

Thank you,
Ranger Perrin

Still looking for volunteers??
I know severeral who would volunteer to get east fork up and accessable again

Top Bottom  

Lunker

Good try Dennis  icon_mrgreen

Top Bottom  
Lunker

not sure why that is so hard to get east fork done.   or at least level avalon open all the time so people can use it during the week as well.   

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

All -

Thank you,
Ranger Perrin

Ranger please read the posts. You have people who would volunteer if it was organized

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: