Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2018, 02:30:53 PM

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
GOOD NEWS!!  (Read 4257 times)

LLF Fishing Addict

Jason,

The following will be placed on our web site shortly.  Please feel free to post it on the Lavon Lake Fishing Forum as you see fit.  I will try to keep you updated as additional ramps are opened.  This will not be a fast process, but we will provide as much access as we can, as quick as we can.  I am considering some "clean up" days to give the public an opportunity to assist as the public has shown interest through emails and telephone calls.  As soon as I have something scheduled, I'll post it on our web site and send you a note as well.  I do GREATLY appreciate the patience of all the fisherman during this extreme flood event and look forward to getting people back on the water.

We recognize that lake access is very important to our recreation community and appreciate your patience as we have worked through this flood event.  We are still several feet above normal conservation, so there are many obstacles that must be avoided when on the water (floating debris, picnic tables and awnings, fences, etc.).  There is also a tremendous amount of debris and trash that has washed up on the shores of Lavon Lake during this event.  While we are making every effort to clean our parks and shoreline, you can help by ensuring you properly dispose of any trash you bring in and pick up some while you are out enjoying the water.

Please be aware of obstacles and use CAUTION when operating close to the shoreline.
Please help us keep the lake CLEAN.
As always, please observe WATER SAFETY by wearing a properly fitted lifejacket when on the water.

The following boat ramps are now open:

Lavonia South Boat Ramp

Thanks again for all your assistance.

Very respectfully,

Michael Kinard

U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Fort Worth District
Lavon Lake Manager / COR
3375 Skyview Drive
Wylie, Texas 75098

-------------------------
Top Bottom