Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 19, 2018, 12:39:35 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
REALLY, REALLY BAD day  (Read 1951 times)
Lunker Extreme

This morning I took my tube to a lake in Prosper and caught seven bass under 1#. When I left I put my tube in the back of my truck and headed home to Plano. When I got home I realized I had forgotten to close the tailgate and my tube was gone. I went back up there twice this afternoon looking on Custer Rd. between Hwy 380 and Prosper Trail to try and find it but had no luck. Hopefully someone will report to the Prosper or McKinney police that they found it and I can get it back. If not then I lose a Fish Cat 4 Deluxe tube with about $200 of flies and other materials in the storage pockets, along with my flippers and landing net. Getting old and feeble-minded REALLY SUCKS!!!  Angry Angry Angry

Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 06:46:13 PM by Cliff Hilbert
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Really sorry to hear of your misfortune Cliff.  I had a similar experience a couple years back regarding 9 fishing rods.  Hopefully whoever found your equipment will be more honest than whoever found mine.  Agree that getting OLD SUCKS, then I look at the alternative, and that REALLY SUCKS!!!

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

You might put the word out over on tff also if you haven't already, and I think there might be a lost and found area on craigslist. Just an idea. Hope it gets back to you.

-------------------------
Don't catchem all
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

This morning I remembered that I had my fishing license in the tube, so if an honest person found it they will see my name and address and might return it to me.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Learning one step at a time

You can get a reprint of the license for $10. If you are over 65, that is just $2 less than buying one but it is something.

-------------------------
Neil
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

You can get a reprint of the license for $10. If you are over 65, that is just $2 less than buying one but it is something.

Getting old does have a few advantages like that.

Do you know why they call these the "Golden Years"? Because we spend all our gold on doctors, medications and hospitals.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: