Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 23, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Bratonia Ramp  (Read 1814 times)
Lunker

Looks like this is the only ramp open.  Would Bratonia be fine for large boats about a 26'er?  This is for a friend who hasn't been on Lavon.  I know it is pretty stumpy up that way and I would tell him slow goes it till collin park area and just want to let him know what to expect.  Thanks.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Closed

-------------------------
Mike
Fish Forever
Work whenever.
Top Bottom  
Minnow

When will Bratonia be open?

Top Bottom  
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

at the rate they are putting out water, it'll be 2016 Sad

PS not really, I'm hoping they crank up the water output

Top Bottom  
Minnow

I think all gates are at their maximum. The corps site says 1903 cfs. I think that means lake will be back to pool in around 65 days if no water comes in. The lady at the corps office told me they will wait until 21 days after the asphalt is above water to give the substrate time to dry, and they will need to cut the grass down and pick up trash and debris, all before considering opening a ramp. Pretty sure they can start the 21 day count before the water is down to pool... but I don't know what level that would be. Any way you look at it, the corps ramps are closed for the near (and far) forseeable future. I don't know if Collin can make their own determinations but they will probably follow suit. Ugh. Does anyone else have better news?

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: