Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 16, 2018, 01:46:03 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Collin marina  (Read 2796 times)

Lunker Extreme

Learning one step at a time

-------------------------
Neil
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Hat's off to the Collin Park staff and out source help in moving the marina and having 95% of it up and running with electrical services in 5 days.  icon_biggrin

Jim
Fishing Time is my Chilling Time!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Thats Great...Now maybe they can come over to the other side and fix the tire reef that broke loose and running rogue! icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Sachse, Tx

I always wonder how many pipes are left in the water just under the surface when they move. It is much easier to cut them off just under the surface than to pull them all the way up. I know I have personally seen many under the water where they just moved back to. Be careful out there where they are leaving from.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Thats Great...Now maybe they can come over to the other side and fix the tire reef that broke loose and running rogue! icon_biggrin

I talked to Mac and he had the guys over there trying to fix tire reef yesterday morning.

Jim
Fishing Time is my Chilling Time!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

That's good to hear !

Top Bottom  

Lunker

Collin park marina did a fantastic job!

McKinney, Texas
1966 13' Classic Boston Whaler
1978 21' Crusader mini-daycruiser

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day."
Top Bottom  
Lunker

Agree - they did a great job of moving everything and getting the marina up and running so fast.

Is there a gas dock on the lake that's still open?  CPM has theirs shut down until the water goes down and they can repair the electrical system.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

This could be the one time that they allow you to BYOG (bring your own gas)  icon_lol

Top Bottom