Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 21, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Chased the skunk away  (Read 2561 times)

Lunker Extreme

Sachse, Tx

Well Janet & I went last Saturday & fished hard all day. Both got skunked. Went again today and we both fished hard all day again & I ended up with one small largemouth that weighed 1lb-15oz. Caught it on a 6" worm working that nasty new bushy weed that's all around the banks. Saw a few others roll so far back in that junk that I could not get to them. That weed is really hard to work with a worm. It will even pull the worm down the hook. Still beats sitting at home.
Here is my one fish picture.

http://i.imgur.com/EG2WYH7.jpg
Chased the skunk away

Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 08:53:07 AM by ken53

-------------------------
Top Bottom  

Lunker

Tough out there for sure.  My father-in-law and I went yesterday.  We tried for crappie and bass for 7 hours... he caught a gou and I caught one sand bass. Was nice o be able to use the courtesy ramp at Clear Lake though... cant remember last time I have been able to get to it in the boat.

Jimmy Houston got it right: She doesn't have to be a '10,' as long as she likes to fish!
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Nice fish ken!

Mike
Fish Forever
Work whenever.
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

icon_cool way to " hang " in there ken  icon_lol icon_lol keep after em  icon_cool icon_biggrin

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Sachse, Tx

Thanks LMB, Mike & Lynn. Lavon has got to pick up soon. If it don't I got to try another lake or start following Mike around. Mike did you get your TM cable replaced? Hope all is good now.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I got it fix monday. I fished coffee mills today half day ended up with 10 crappie.

Mike
Fish Forever
Work whenever.
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Sachse, Tx

Janet & I launched about 8am yesterday (May 2) at East Fork South.Went across the lake to start at glass house area. Tried many other areas throughout the day. Tried open water points and secondary points, rip rap, new submerged brush & timber. Total skunk for both of us. I think I'm just about ready to move on to a different lake for a while. I think that's one fish in the last four trips now. Really disappointed.  icon_cry

Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 08:26:06 AM by ken53

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: