Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Kayaking or canoeing the creeks  (Read 1226 times)

Lunker

Have been watching Craigslist and some of the big box stores lately thinking about a canoe or a kayak... was wondering if anyone has floated and/or fished much far upstream from Lavon, say from Mckinney.  Wilson Creek is very close to the house and it is probably 8 or 10 miles to where it dumps into the lake where I have considered putting in (the soccer fields and disc golf park by 75).  Have always wanted to float it but wonder if anyone else has tried this, thinks it's crazy etc.  Also know if I did it would be a good idea to go with someone else or a group.  Thoughts?

-------------------------
Jimmy Houston got it right: She doesn't have to be a '10,' as long as she likes to fish!
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Have been watching Craigslist and some of the big box stores lately thinking about a canoe or a kayak... was wondering if anyone has floated and/or fished much far upstream from Lavon, say from Mckinney.  Wilson Creek is very close to the house and it is probably 8 or 10 miles to where it dumps into the lake where I have considered putting in (the soccer fields and disc golf park by 75).  Have always wanted to float it but wonder if anyone else has tried this, thinks it's crazy etc.  Also know if I did it would be a good idea to go with someone else or a group.  Thoughts?

Many log jams down Wilson Creek!

-------------------------
A day without fishing is a day lost forever!
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: