Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2018, 10:50:53 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
East Fork or Clear Lake??  (Read 2028 times)

Lunker

I'm thinking about setting up a tent for my son and I at one of the parks this weekend.  I was thinking East Fork or Clear Lake, just cuz those are the ones I've been to before.  Which do you all suggest?  Or do you suggest a different park?

Best facilities?  Fishing opportunities?

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Clear Lake is better IMHO.. You have bathrooms with showers.. I don't think East Fork has working bathrooms/showers anymore.. BUT.. You may be out of luck this late to get a spot at Clear Lake

Top Bottom  

Lunker

Thanks Ranger.

There shows to be a couple available.  We'll see if they're still available when I can make it out there to reserve.

I guess there's always the backyard.

Top Bottom  

Lunker

I've camped with my kids at Clear lake before and loved it! I highly recommend it.

-------------------------
McKinney, Texas
1966 13' Classic Boston Whaler
1978 21' Crusader mini-daycruiser

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day."
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Lot more shade at Clear Lake.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Clear Lake is better IMHO.. You have bathrooms with showers.. I don't think East Fork has working bathrooms/showers anymore.. BUT.. You may be out of luck this late to get a spot at Clear Lake

yea what he said  icon_cool icon_cool

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker

more of a country feel at clear lake, less city noise as wylie has grown and east fork is next to town

Ride a wheelie!
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: