Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Spawn  (Read 2066 times)
Minnow

Have fished the Lady the past 5 years and have yet to see spawning fish. I'm looking forward to hitting the lake tomorrow. Does anyone have any info on historical spawning areas. Not looking for a handout, just some direction. Thanks!

Top Bottom  
Lunker

I tell you.... it was lousy yesterday.  I worked it for 5 hours.... spinnerbait, crank bait, lipless, worm....  all in the usual places and some new...  nothing, nowhere.  I saw plenty of boats, but they all said nada.  I came home and went pond fishing between 7:30 and 8... caught two (and plenty of mosquitos). 

Top Bottom  
Minnow

It's tough out there. I'm sure somebody is catching some but it isn't me or anyone else I've talked to.  They'll have plenty of places to spawn with all that flood cover.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Sachse, Tx

Saturday morning was very tuff for Janet & I in our little Alumacraft boat. The strong wind makes it pretty difficult on boat control. Our trolling motor gave up way too quick. Going to check the water in battery & may have to get a replacement if that don't help. We zeroed out. We only fished the new flooded brush. Did not find any new flooded grasses just a bushy type brush. I talked to one man that had caught one buck bass. Only saw 58-59 degree water where we fished. We tried from 8am till about 1pm.

-------------------------
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: