Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 23, 2018, 06:22:12 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Face Lift and Implants  (Read 2317 times)

LLF Fishing Addict

Well she was starting to look a little old and things were flopping all over the place.  I was getting embarrassed to be seen with her and had to draw the line somewhere.  Saved up some cash last year and finally got some work done!

I am late posting because it I posted on Facebook. 

Worked with the Safe-Floor dudes and got old blue looking new again.  Made other enhancements while we were at it and I am sure I annoyed the crud out of them, but it was one step closer to being the boat I wanted.  Might not be able to tell and you might even thing I am crazy, but curious who all would have made some of the same mods.

Permanently removed trolling motor and had the nose reinforced and covered with Safe-Floor.
Removed 4 hatches from the front of the boat only leaving a livewell in the front and one in the back. (front livewell is cast net storage).
Removed rod locker also that was integrated with the front of the boat.  It was even with the seat pedestals. 
Moved a seat pedestal to the front as a rod holder base.  Who needs boat seats anyway?
Finally had the ratty old carpet torn out and new fancy Safe-Floor installed.

-------------------------
Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

Lunker

Looks great, that floor looks much more slime-friendly!  Ripping the carpet out of my boat and redoing floor has been one of my favorite improvements.

Jimmy Houston got it right: She doesn't have to be a '10,' as long as she likes to fish!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Looks great, that floor looks much more slime-friendly!  Ripping the carpet out of my boat and redoing floor has been one of my favorite improvements.

I actually do not have a single complaint about the product.  I wish I had done it sooner.  I would never have carpet in my house again, much less my boat. 

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

Lunker

I would have seriously considered the Safe-floor for my boat were it not for my wife's latex allergy.  It is sharp looking stuff.

Jimmy Houston got it right: She doesn't have to be a '10,' as long as she likes to fish!
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Is safe-floor latex? I thought it was made from re-cycled, heat treated & dyed tire rubber.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Looks good Joe, so One (1) seat in the boat?  icon_question

Jim
Fishing Time is my Chilling Time!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Looks good Joe, so One (1) seat in the boat?  icon_question

No.  There are three spots for seats.  I have to buy another one, but will only have two in the boat. Old ones were destroyed.

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Is safe-floor latex? I thought it was made from re-cycled, heat treated & dyed tire rubber.

Safe-Floor is recycled tire chopped up and melted down again and chopped up again so the color is through and through the  small pieces of rubber and then inlaid with a patended epoxy ....  icon_cool icon_biggrin

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Thanks Joe for postin your pics  icon_cool icon_cool. guess its bout time your out of the river bed  icon_mrgreen  especially since the rivers flowin again  icon_lol

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker

Looks great, they did you right. I fish out of a small Weldbilt with a floor and front deck that I added. Carpet got nasty, so I replaced it with some really heavy duty deck paint from Lowes. Nice and skid proof, does not get too hot and will stand up to the car wash.

When in doubt, set the hook!
Top Bottom  
Lunker

Hey Davidwb: Looks like a job well done, just add slime......Tracks

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Nice!  Bet they are happy now.

Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I will repost pics that were posted in, Here we go topic.  Do not want to take away from the original comment.  Joe, thank you for letting SafeFloor do the face lift on your boat, we hope you enjoy having the SafeFloor installed.

Safe Floor North Texas
www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: