Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Lavon 3-15 Kayaking East Fork & Collin Park  (Read 3230 times)
Lunker

Dropped in yesterday and fished the East Fork into Collin Park Marina area.  Lots and lots of new water as everybody knows.  Temps were 57-61.  Was only out there for a few hours, but didn't have much to show for it.  Lots of trash and debris in the water as expected.  I hope the fish move in soon, I plan to try it again later in the week. 

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Sachse, Tx

Thanks for the report. That's about what I expected. It should start picking up very soon though.

-------------------------
Top Bottom  
Lunker

Not going to start another thread because nothing to report.  I am not sure what is going on out there.  Hit it again last saturday 3-28 and didn't get a single bump.  I don't get it, found 60 degree water, clarity is decent, everything looks like there would be at least a fish or two to be caught.  Nothing.  I may give it a few weeks to let it stabilize before I try her again. 

I talked to one of the rangers at East Fork and he said he hasn't talked to a single person outside the catfish guides, who have been killing it on the north end, that have caught anything worth mentioning. 

Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Yep, I was out at East Fork in my float tube last Friday for about three hours and didn't get a hit. They are late spawning this year, all the fish.

Top Bottom  
Minnow

Cliff I don't believe you, no fish? Really?

Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Yep, I got skunked, Eric.  icon_frown

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: