Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2018, 08:51:38 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
IGFA Junior World Record largemouth bass  (Read 2299 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

My little brother sent this to me today. When he was 10 he caught a lmb that ended up being the IGFA Jr world record at the time. It stood for a long time until a boy in California beat it. I know its old but I felt it was worth sharing.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s164/countrybmx/11460_zpswx1o7q6o.jpg
IGFA Junior World Record largemouth bass

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Nice catch.

-------------------------
Mike
Fish Forever
Work whenever.
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Sachse, Tx

Never to old to show that. What an honor to ever hold a world record of any kind. Congrats to him.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

That is so cool! Smiley

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

12, 7oz---PB...Good fishing to you!!!!

Congratulations to the young man's P B 9.3 large mouth.   Very nice fish and I'm sure he will be thrilled for years to come.  California has some BIG bass there,  I caught my PB 12 pound 7 ounce bass from Coyote Reservoir just outside of Gilroy when I lived in San Jose.  I'm still thrilled about it as I'm sure he will be for years to come....Of course, maybe he can best it ...Good Luck to him..... icon_lol

Ochigger       fishing

Top Bottom  

Lunker

That is a very nice record! I hear thats one of the best bass lakes around here, need to fish it

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Sure do like that THUMP!

good one Doug!
Thanks for sharing. That's cool.

Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Really cool. Fished that lake many times and never got anything near that.

John

I have come to the conclusion that I know everything about nothing and nothing about everything
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

This reminds me of what happened to me...  Two years ago when I caught my big Muskie, I found out that it was a catch-and-release world record!  Now, before everyone jumps on me, the IGFA created a new length only category about 5 years ago, and at the time I caught my fish, the world record was (I believe) 54".  My fish was 55-1/2".  So, after finding this out, I immediately went to the IGFA website to get the application to get my fish recognized as a WORLD RECORD!  I filled everything out, called my buddy to get all of the information on the boat, rods, reels, etc. that you have to provide, just filled with excitement.  As I got to the very bottom of the application, I found out you have to have two (or was it three?) witnesses on the measurement.  As you can imagine, my heart dropped!  It sure would've been cool to have a certificate on the wall, next to my mount, certifying it as a world record catch, even if it was only for a short period of time.  The worst part is, the witnesses were nearby.  In the pictures we took, you can see two other boats in the background, with two guys in each boat.  Morale of the story is...   I'm an IDIOT!

Jeremy
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Sure do like that THUMP!

That is a MONSTER!

Beautiful fish.
Welcome to the 50" + club!  Very few there.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: