Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 21, 2018, 01:02:39 AM

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Little Ridge Ramp Update  (Read 15611 times)

LLF Fishing Addict

tex@northtexasguideservice.com

Ramp was opened to the public today at 1:00 PM. 

We launched with COE present around 8;00 with no problems.  COE left us and locked the gate until they were able to put markers on the ramp. 

Decided to waste a little time fishing. 
Lines in the water after 9:00   Fished till 11:45.
27 fish caught with 8 eaters and the following:::

12, 13, 15, 17, 18, 23, 11, 14, 19, 38,31, 20, 16, 16, 18, 21, 21, 45, 10,

-------------------------
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

They've been missing you,Doug!

Top Bottom  

Group: Fishing Guide
LLF Fishing Legend

Wow..... nice tex

see yall on the lake!!!

Carey Thorn

Lake Lavon Crappie Guide - Plus Other Lakes

Bass Pro Shop - Pro Staff Member

http://TexasOklahomaFishingGuide.com/

469-528-0210
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Not the biggest, but big enough -- 59lb Blue

We launched with COE present around 8;00 with no problems.  COE left us and locked the gate until they were able to put markers on the ramp.  

Lines in the water after 9:00   Fished till 11:45.

Good job Tex, I think that was you I saw, I got there around 11.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Good job Tex, I think that was you I saw, I got there around 11.

In the toon?   Y'all were buzzing across the water.  How did ya do?

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

They've been missing you,Doug!

Probably not as much as I've been missing them!'

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Big Fun today  icon_exclaim

Thanks again to the COE , Mr Kinard and staff for helping making this happen...

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

We launched with COE present around 8;00 with no problems.  COE left us and locked the gate until they were able to put markers on the ramp. 

Lines in the water after 9:00   Fished till 11:45.

Nice work to all involved getting the new ramp done and  great to see ya'll will be able to get out and enjoy your home lake again!
 Heck of a way to go waste a few hours Tex  icon_lol. Great day of fishing man!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Not the biggest, but big enough -- 59lb Blue

In the toon?   Y'all were buzzing across the water.  How did ya do?

We ask a guy we meant up at the slip if he wanted to go and he said yes, well he never caught cats over a couple pounds. Anyway he was able to handle 4 new PBs. Biggest was 21.

I had a nice one 40+ get off at the boat but hey thats the way that goes.  icon_lol

See you on the water, it will be nice to see how others do now   icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  
Lunker

I can't wait to get out on the water! You guys are out there catching some great fish! Super excited about the ramp!!! icon_mrgreen

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Good Job all around guys. Congrats

Jim
Fishing Time is my Chilling Time!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Once again I want to thank everyone who contributed to helping with the Little Ridge project.  The following list is everyone I collect from:
Steve-SSFireman, ChadL, Sean Mayo, Michael Lindsey, Bob Younghusband, Bobby Evans, Gale Ross, MrP, Mike Philley/Tommy Ezell, Reggie, MikeB, Dean and Tamie Edzards, David Downs, Luis, Oscar,  swampman, Catfish34, and of course special thanks to Jjason who initiated the project with Mr Kinard with the COE whom we appreciate him working with us. 

In addition to $$  collected, the following offered but I did not have to collect from.  Everyone said if ya run short, just let me know. 
Arnie, YoungCat, SoonerNtex, Shawn, Jason Moxley, Craig carpenter, Ralph Watson, Neil Lester, Arnie, Donald Lee, David Hancock, Thi Nguyen

If I  left someone out, I am deeply sorry.

THANK YOU ALL

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Love fishing! It's my drug!

Glad everything came together in time for the winter fishing! I'm just were able to be back! Thanks for everything guys!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Glad to be a apart of getting access back to our home lake!  Thanks to jjason and Tex for making this happen!

I also would like to say how disappointed I am for not seeing a few names listed that are folks that will now being profiting on the ramp being open.   You have been watching the events unfold, but decided to let others make it happen for you.  not cool...

MikeB

Lake Grapevine Small Mouth Buffalo Lake Record Holder - 4/10/2010

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Glad to be a apart of getting access back to our home lake!  Thanks to jjason and Tex for making this happen!

I also would like to say how disappointed I am for not seeing a few names listed that are folks that will now being profiting on the ramp being open.   You have been watching the events unfold, but decided to let others make it happen for you.  not cool...

Well said Mike, I too was somewhat disappointed that some fishing guides did not participate or at least pledge once the initial cash need was achieved. As it were, it took a second request for funds that was quickly achieved. So two opportunities were ignored. Oh well, tis whit it tis!  icon_rolleyes

Big Thanks to Mr. Kinnard, Jjason, Tex & COE FT Worth District for working together to make this happen. Just goes to show the results of what a positive ideer presented in a positive way can achieve when all parties are working together to attain the common goal! Smiley No bickerin or complaining, just rollin up sleeves and gittin R done! Smiley

I am thankful for this great forum that allowed the "word" to be spread to the lavon bretherern giving us the opportunity to donate CASH, which was necessary to make this project successful! Many can now enjoy our "Lady" once again!  icon_biggrin

To all you mighty fine fine folks that donated and/or pledged money to make this happen, I say, Thank You!  icon_biggrin icon_biggrin To those that will generate income because of the re-opening of this ramp and that chose to sit on the sideline I say, You Are Welcome! 

Time to go Fishin once again!  icon_biggrin icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Jump to: