Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 19, 2018, 12:01:27 AM

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Lavon Catfish forum  (Read 5252 times)

LLF Fishing Addict

I am the same way.  Haven't been fishing.  Dealt with some family health issues and work changes.  I will be back when I can get out.  Need pics to share and an open ramp.

-------------------------
Joe Simpson
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I am the same way.  Haven't been fishing.  Dealt with some family health issues and work changes.  I will be back when I can get out.  Need pics to share and an open ramp.
yes sir. That's how I have been. Can't wait till they get the ramp done. Would love to get out and fish with ya one day. If you ever want to come up to the big pond let me know

My wife says that i am crazy about 2 things in my life. My family and catfishing
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

I don't get to post because I have not really been able to catfish in a boat two years. But I love getting on here and reading everyone's post. And will read them till I can't see no more lol
I'm surprised you don't fish from the banks more Ryan......

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I'm surprised you don't fish from the banks more Ryan......

Dave I love fishing from the bank. Just never have time. I stay out in midland for 10 days and come home for 4 days. Thought I would fish all the time but I try to spend time with the wife and kids. I have some good spots on texoma dave. You need to come up and catch the next world record blue

My wife says that i am crazy about 2 things in my life. My family and catfishing
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Dave I love fishing from the bank. Just never have time. I stay out in midland for 10 days and come home for 4 days. Thought I would fish all the time but I try to spend time with the wife and kids. I have some good spots on texoma dave. You need to come up and catch the next world record blue
lol, I'd just be happy with a new personal best.  Definitely understand about work and family and slowing down on the fishing. I still gotta get some time at the lake from time to time to unwind . Great to hear about the ramp progress, hope to see the boats out there zooming around real soon.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Let me know if ya want to go dave. I am going to be in this coming weekend. It's been way too long since we have fished together

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Let me know if ya want to go dave. I am going to be in this coming weekend. It's been way too long since we have fished together
Give me a shout sometime and we will hit the bank.
I Will be working most of next weekend and will have family in but keep in contact and we will figure out another time.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Sounds good man. Look forward to fishing again. I am home every other weekend

Top Bottom