Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Kat smackers clean up  (Read 11641 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

This is what I'm starting with. The boat is a 1990 model Falcon striper pro. I have nick named it Kat Smacker. I really love the way the boat fishes. The Console is  in the front when in the sticks I can see every stump before I run over it.  The motor is a 1990 175 h.p. Johnson. It was running on 5 instead of 6 cylinders, getting very poor gas mileage. Randy with Bassman repair, fixed the problem ended up being a bad stator and timer base. He got right to the problem did a very good job.

Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 09:25:17 AM by cooncrazy1

-------------------------
Cooncrazy1

A little slime never hurt anyone.
Alot is even better
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

The next task is to get the floor done. This will be done at safe floor it is an awesome product Todd and Lynn are awesome people. Should go in next week. This morning I removed the carpet. The entire floor will have to be replaced dry rot. Bought 3 sheets of 1/2" marine plywood in ft. Worth 56.00 a sheet very good price.

Cooncrazy1

Alot is even better
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Alrighty James, Git R Done so we can go fishin!  icon_cool icon_biggrin I think I will have my boat leak free after today. Figured out the problem! We can go fishin if'n ya wanna whilst yorn is being uhhh re-modeled!  icon_lol icon_lol

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

Dave that is a deal sounds fun..

Cooncrazy1

Alot is even better
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

Alot of oxidation on the old girl bought a new buffer this week. It is a dual action buffer, I m hoping it will buff out. Im going to buy a product called buff magic. It is suppose to be an awesome product. If not I will have to wet sand it first then buff it out we will see. Will give it a try after the floor goes in....

Cooncrazy1

Alot is even better
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

That really is a nice layout with the console up front,all that open floor space and all...Definitely worth fixin up. Glad you finally got that weird engine problem fixed!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

I am to Ronnie I went thru 4 mech.

Cooncrazy1

Alot is even better
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

thanks for the cuddoes there james  icon_cool  ..... got a day set up for delivery yet  icon_question  guess i better get some more birds killed the next couple of days  icon_mrgreen  ima gonna get busy soon  icon_cool  bring it on  icon_cool icon_biggrin

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

Dropped the boat off with Lynn and pick the colors.

Cooncrazy1

Alot is even better
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

Then I messed up and stopped by northern tool I am adding this to my wish list. Make a great live well and tackle box

Cooncrazy1

Alot is even better
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

WTG James! You are gonna love that Safe-Floor! Saw Tex's floor and his new rig today and it looked great!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Then I messed up and stopped by northern tool I am adding this to my wish list. Make a great live well and tackle box
Are you talking about that black,UN-insulated tool box for a livewell  icon_question

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

the one I get will be stainless

Cooncrazy1

Alot is even better
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

So,You planning on insulating the lid at least? Or you just planning to use that during cool weather...That thing will cook your fish in the summertime.For less money than that,you could get a huge white ice chest and install an air pump on it and a recirculating pump as well,and still come out cheaper I would think.
Is this the one your looking at? http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200620959_200620959

Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 08:13:37 AM by RonnieD
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

T-wok 30#

No the one im looking at is bigger 24 '' deep and 24'' wide I used these before they were fine mainly be used in the winter. If I do this I will be using a akwa lung. when not in use it will double as storage. and a seat. the tackle box with drawers  I am going to for sure put it in. other plans for seating I have a large grayline bait tank I will be sitting on. I plan on doing more hybrid and striper fishing in the summer. as fell as flatheads. I may not even do the livewell not sure if I plan on fishing tournaments again. Although the toolbox would be a great place to keep the anchors. Some other additions Im looking at changing my portable trees to 1'' fiberglass poles

Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 09:47:41 AM by cooncrazy1

Cooncrazy1

Alot is even better
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Jump to: