Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2018, 12:45:48 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
MinnKota CoPilot kit for Terrova $75  (Read 1970 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

The basic remote control kit ( w/o gps ) for Terrova motors.Used for few months,then upgraded to the Ipilot  version. Kit was $150 new,Asking $75 , w/box & instructions.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

I may want it, Was going to buy a trolling motor buy mine started working again...
 I need a battery charger now...

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Harbor Freight carries an excellent little 1.5 amp on-board battery maintainer for around $20...I have two of them in the boat and they work well. icon_cool

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Harbor Freight carries an excellent little 1.5 amp on-board battery maintainer for around $20...I have two of them in the boat and they work well. icon_cool

Been shopping around and seeing a lot of "Maintainers" but didn't know if it was the same as a charger or not. Can you look up the make and model for me so I can go look at it please?

Thanks bud!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

http://www.harborfreight.com/15-amp-three-stage-onboard-battery-charger-maintainer-99857.html This is it,Chicago Electric. A "maintainer" will charge a drained battery,but it takes several days,and then they turn off automatically to prevent overcharging. If you need to recharge overnight for another trip out,then you need a 10 amp or bigger "charger"

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

http://www.harborfreight.com/15-amp-three-stage-onboard-battery-charger-maintainer-99857.html This is it,Chicago Electric. A "maintainer" will charge a drained battery,but it takes several days,and then they turn off automatically to prevent overcharging. If you need to recharge overnight for another trip out,then you need a 10 amp or bigger "charger"

Yeap! I think I need a charger. I have two (possibly 3 batteries soon) that I need to recharge after each trip.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I have 3 batteries and 3 maintainers installed on my boat and that works well for me,cause I never fish every day,so I have plenty of time between trips...I do still keep one good fast charger around if I need it for The car,truck,or boat...Got that one at Sam's Club but Walmart has em too.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Mine got rained on and one of the circuits burnet in it, so it won't even come on right now. I wish I could get it repaired instead of buying one.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

That happened to my old one  too... then I bought a fancy 3-bank onboard charger from BassPro for around $200 and it only lasted just over a year,then went bad for no good reason, then I started using these little cheap ones and haven't had a problem since  icon_cool

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Sorry I hijacked your thread bubba!  icon_redface

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Sorry I hijacked your thread bubba!  icon_redface
No Prob

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: