Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2018, 05:56:10 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Map card recomendations ???  (Read 1521 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

I need to choose between the Navionics Hotmaps Premium, Platnum , or the Lakemaster card for my Humminbird 899ci unit. Anybody here have a preference , or any advice to offer ?

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Love fishing! It's my drug!

I have Navionics on mine and Oscar has Lakemaster, which I'm leaning more towards the Lakemaster.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Lakemaster.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Thats good to hear,cause I like their price better!  icon_cool

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

with the Lavon being this low, all you have to do is enter how low it is and it will show you the lake with new depths according to it's current level. I think that's pretty cool.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Yeah,I like that feature too...Just found the latest version on Ebay for $99 with free shipping,so its decided now! icon_cool

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

I need to choose between the Navionics Hotmaps Premium, Platnum , or the Lakemaster card for my Humminbird 899ci unit. Anybody here have a preference , or any advice to offer ?
Just wondering why you chose Hummingbird over Lowrance?  For future reference....

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Just wondering why you chose Hummingbird over Lowrance?  For future reference....
Because I've had several of the smaller Lowrance units and they are more difficult to use,and their instruction books SUCK ! And,you can't get no support from them anymore.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

For the bird lakemaster, I run both & on my lowrance I like navionics.

-------------------------
Jim
Fishing Time is my Chilling Time!
Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: