Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2018, 05:58:34 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Hummingbird 360 Imageing  (Read 2101 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

Top Bottom  
Lunker

They now offer a system that goes onto the front of the trolling motor upfront.  I like this tech, but not a fan of the 'power poll' style in the link.  I've watched a few demos and played with it some in the store.  Tech is literally making it impossible for our scaled friends to hide..now if we can just figure out a way to make em bite when we find em.

http://www.basspro.com/Humminbird-360-Imaging-Bow-Mount/product/13083006113718/

Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 12:21:30 PM by MikeNTX
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Yeah,I was looking at that one first,but it is not compatible with motorized steering on the Terrova motors like mine...Also , I've read horror stories about electrical interference from Terrova motors,so I thought I'd better keep it away from that anyway.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Well, maybe I'll be the first Ginnie-pig on here to test  & report on this gadget,since I got one coming now,paired with an 899ci unit (Happy Father's Day to Me!)...I just got so tired of only seeing a 2 ft spot under the boat that I already passed 5 minutes ago  icon_evil,so I decided to do something about it! Hope the thing works  icon_eek

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Well, maybe I'll be the first Ginnie-pig on here to test  & report on this gadget,since I got one coming now,paired with an 899ci unit (Happy Father's Day to Me!)...I just got so tired of only seeing a 2 ft spot under the boat that I already passed 5 minutes ago  icon_evil,so I decided to do something about it! Hope the thing works  icon_eek
Man, you should really be able to find those crappie now!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

Ronnie, I can help you tune in your unit.(settings) Plus , I want to check out that 360! icon_mrgreen

-------------------------
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Ronnie, I can help you tune in your unit.(settings) Plus , I want to check out that 360! icon_mrgreen
You're ON,bro !!! Gonna need all the help I can get probably. icon_cool

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Took it out on the water for the first time last night and played with it a little bit , in between catfish bites, but didnt get too far into the settings on that trip,but it does work and seems to be installed level,and all that...Actually looks pretty cool on the screen,But I would like to get you to look at it with me on the next time out...Let me know when you can get away for a couple hours & I'll swing by & pick you up.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

sounds good. I have to work today and tommorow . off the rest of the week. Let me check with the minister of time though.

I have moved since you were at my house. But im only another mile east of my old house. Ill Pm you my new adress

-------------------------
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Got it,thanks.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: