Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 12, 2017, 07:54:59 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Gun Range Suggestions  (Read 33956 times)

Lunker

My membership is expired at Bullet Trap and I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a gun range.  I'm looking at The Bullet Trap in Plano, Frisco Gun Club in Frisco and Eagle Gun Range in Lewisville right now.  That's only because those are the only ones I've seen or heard about around here.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Bullet trap and Frisco Gun Club are expensive. Don't know bout the Lewisville range. Also have one at Oakbrook and Mockingbird, Dallas Gun Range but it is expensive too.

-------------------------
Top Bottom  
Minnow

I shoot at the Garland range or at the deer lease.

Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

if someone with some rural land built a gun range around here, they'd be pretty busy (one that has 200+ yard rifle, pistol and Shotgun lanes). Right now, I know a TON of people who drive 40+ miles (one way) to go to a gun range that has all three of those. I wonder how much it costs to do that!

Top Bottom  
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

I knew a family that was trying to do this.  Apparently the regulations are a nightmare.  I don't know the details but EPA and lead yada yada yada.

Top Bottom  

Lunker

The guys at the Plano Bullet Trap were rude so I only went there once. I now go to Garland and the one across tye street from the Devil's Bowl dirt track. It is 200yds.

Got bait!!
Top Bottom  
Group: Administrator
LLF Fishing Addict

there is a small gun range on the way to little ridge park.  Anyone been there?

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

yep ..... been by there and they're gettin a rifle range set up now

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Been to Frisco Gun Club several times recently and have had a pleasant experience every time. The staff have always been friendly and the facility  itself is very nice.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

I think I hear clickers in my sleep!!

There is a long range up in Leonard.  Up to 500yds but I understand you have to graduate distances to get to the 500yd range.  Haven't been there though.  1 hr north of Lucas.  I generally go to the Garland range.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

If you a veteran, Bullet Trap has Military Membership yearly for $90 and shoot FREE on Monday-Friday.  Weekends and holidays you pay $7.99 to shoot.

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect.
It just means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.
Top Bottom  
Lunker

There is a long range up in Leonard.  Up to 500yds but I understand you have to graduate distances to get to the 500yd range.  Haven't been there though.  1 hr north of Lucas.  I generally go to the Garland range.

Currently closed.
He's having to remodel as the neighbors got to complaining

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: