Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2017, 03:36:27 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Weekdays?  (Read 9771 times)

LLF Fishing Legend

Anyone here available to go on weekdays? I'd kinda like to get out and drown some minners & jigs on either Monday,Tues,or Wed. of this coming week,depending mostly on the wind conditions...I just dont get out much anymore if I have to go by myself...Being retired has ONE disadvantage  icon_eek
Got one seat available if somebody can go.

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Dang, I was available LAST Wed.  icon_frown  I work every other Wed. so am available starting the 14th.  Also open every Thu. and Fri. and am open this coming Thu. the 1st if you decide to go out.  PM me if interested....

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

PM coming,

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

did yall get this all worked out  icon_question icon_biggrin  Ronnie im off on tuesdays and fridays

-------------------------
Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

did yall get this all worked out  icon_question icon_biggrin  Ronnie im off on tuesdays and fridays
Good to know...Just waiting for the wind to cooperate! I kinda want you to see my boat anyway...Wondering if I could afford that new flooring icon_cool (on the LOWE,not the toon)

Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 11:04:42 AM by RonnieD
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Good to know...Just waiting for the wind to cooperate! I kinda want you to see my boat anyway...Wondering if I could afford that new flooring icon_cool (on the LOWE,not the toon)
Can 3 fish out of your boat for crappie?  If so I might be able to go out Fri. but would need to be back by early afternoon.

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Actually,It can handle 3 ...Sounds like a party brewing here,(pardon the pun)  icon_mrgreen

Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Legend

Winds Thu. NW 13.  Fri. NW 9.  Does that matter?

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

9 is much better than 13...I could handle 9 OK.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: