Lake Lavon Fishing
HomeForumHelpSearchLoginRegister
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2018, 10:52:34 PM

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
Here We Go !!  (Read 33978 times)

LLF Fishing Addict

1st boat 18.6 G3 will be finished up tonight from the show or a couple days before   icon_cool icon_biggrin icon_cool  he wanted to be 1st in line  icon_mrgreen

questions , intrest , or just wanna see it , come by around 7:30 . give me a holler . shop located 1 mile south of lakeway bbq off of cr1378 / country cub

Lynn 972-567-5275

please call me or todd before 5:00 or after 7:00 .. those 2 hrs , we'll be in the middle of finishin it up

Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 08:31:52 PM by fishin1

-------------------------
Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

4 more in line  icon_cool icon_cool  better hurry  icon_mrgreen

Check out the LAST Floor You'll EVER have to put in Your Boat . Slip Resistent , LIFETIME Warranty , and just wash it out with a water hose ..

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

lets see some photos icon_exclaim

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

i'll work on them tomorrow  icon_cool  we stripped carpet and sealed a floor in a cobalt ski boat last night and im fixin to go get the floor put down in it now. i got before pics for it also and i'll take pics after we get on this one , that way i can post both boats  icon_cool icon_biggrin

Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 01:05:18 PM by fishin1

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

heres some before and after pics .....

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

icon_mrgreen  And the finished product  icon_biggrin

icon_confused  dont know what is on my lens or if its in the transfer of files , but the green tint in the middle is  Angry

found it dern it  icon_rolleyes it was a spot on my cover ...   next pics will be cleaner  icon_biggrin

Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 01:29:53 PM by fishin1

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

4 more ........   icon_mrgreen

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

should've gone fishin this mornin but i needed to get these pics posted eventhough they dont look 100% on a computer ... gotta get ready to go take off some spot lights around the air boats deck .....  icon_cool icon_biggrin

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

Lunker Extreme

Safe Floor Installed

Safe Floor North Texas
www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Good Job You All looks Good!

Jim
Fishing Time is my Chilling Time!
Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Legend

Not the biggest, but big enough -- 59lb Blue

Man F1 I thought for a minute you were being charged by the picture size, icon_lol these old eyes could not make them out. Thanks Roadtoad those are much easier to see. Another job well done.

Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 01:17:29 AM by btroy
Top Bottom  
LLF Fishing Addict

Man F1 I thought for a minute you were being charged by the picture size, icon_lol these old eyes could not make them out. Thanks Roadtoad those are much easier to see. Another job well done.

+1  icon_biggrin icon_biggrin

Top Bottom  

Lunker

That is very nice!  I am impressed - great work!

Top Bottom  

LLF Fishing Addict

well  icon_rolleyes sorry guys . that was the first time i've posted pics from my phone  :shock:shouldve gone through our home computer for , I think i need to use an editor to edit the sizes . I'll get better . but Toad did finally post some better ones .   icon_mrgreen icon_cool  ...... we have been real busy here the last 10 days since the G3 boat . The cobalt  icon_rolleyes was actually a crownline , after seein it again the next day  icon_lol icon_lol .... , the airboat , and the newest one from Texoma , a 24 foot falcon , all done now ...........

Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 10:29:30 AM by fishin1

www.safe-floor.com
Top Bottom  
Lunker Extreme

Great to hear that you and Todd are getting some business.  Don't have a boat or I would be a customer for sure.  Hopefully you guys will have a little time for fishing and relaxing.

Top Bottom  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up

Jump to: